Guacamole with Hempseed
No party is complete without guacamole!
About this Recipe
By: HempNut Cookbook
Guacamole seems to always be a favorite among party-goers. This recipe with hempseed is especially yummy!
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime or lemon juice
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into small dice
- 1/2 cup minced shallots or red onion
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup shelled hempseed
- 1/2 to 2/3 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro (optional)
- generous pinch of chili powder (optional)
Step by Step Instructions
Peal the avocados and place them in a bowl with the lime juice. Using a fork, mash avocados until smooth.
Fold in the tomatoes, shallots, and garlic until well incorporated.
Fold in the hempseed, salt to taste, and optional cilantro and chili powder.
Serve with raw vegetable sticks, chips, or crackers, or use as a sandwich spread. Enjoy!